SpectraShop™ 6 (64-bit)
With Instant Difference and Instant Average!
SpectraShop™ is a program for measuring, analyzing and storing visible light spectra. It can measure spectra directly with various instruments, or import data from other programs. Spectral data can also be exported in several formats. In addition to individual specimens, SpectraShop has a very flexible chart definition and measurement feature. An impressive array of colorimetric values are displayed for each spectrum. Easy to use tools are provided for analyzing and visualizing spectral and colorimetric data.
This version has unique features unavailable in other programs: Instant Difference, to calculate the differences between two specimens as they are selected; and Instant Average, which averages multiple specimens in the same way, instantly!
This is a fantastic version with lots of great new tools, along with enhancements to your existing ones. All the tools are designed to have great power yet present an easy to use interface.
Here is partial list of the tools in SpectraShop™ 6:
Measure Specimens Tool
- Emissive light, emissive monitor, reflective, transmissive
- Emissive flash with i1Pro, or i1Pro 2
- Flexible autonaming feature
Measure Chart Tool
- Emissive light, emissive monitor, reflective, transmissive charts
- Rectangular charts
- Arbitrary charts (e.g. OECF)
Define Chart Tool
- Create emissive monitor, reflective or transmissive chart definitions
- Rectangular layout charts
- Arbitrary layout charts
- Charts saved as editable text files
Graph 2D Tool
- Graphs of any colorimetric value against any other
- Gamut graphs
- Paired graphs of color changes, with or without direction arrows
- TRC curve graphs
- Graphs are of publication quality
- Graphs can be exported to a file or printed
- Graph examples
- TM-30-18 General Color Rendering Index
- CRI Special Rendering Index
- 6 graphs for analyzing rendering results
- Export TM-30 full report PDF file
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide up to 4 lists of specimens
- Normalize and scale specimens
- Average measurements for up to 4 charts
- Useful for creating various spectral interractions
- Calculate differences from a single reference (good for QA/QC work)
- Compute differences between two paired lists (great for comparing two charts)
- ∆Eab, ∆E94, ∆ECMC, ∆E2000
- Pass/Fail indicators
- Difference spectral graph
- Create difference charts
- Differences of more than 20 colorimetric values
- Difference graph or chart difference graph can be exported to a file or printed
- Search for spectral matches amongst open collections. (wonderful for finding matches in paint chip collections or other color sets)
Special Features of SpectraShop™ 6:
- Instant Difference to compare two measurements
- Instant Average averages specimens effortlessly
- i1Pro, i1Pro 2, i1Pro3 and Spectrolino can measure transmissive objects such as transparency charts.
- Simultaneous M0, M1 and M2 measurements with intruments having this ability.
- ColorEye XTH measurements with the Specular Component Included and Excluded simultaneously.
- PR-655/670, all SD card stored measurements may be transferred with a single command.
- Data from instruments with different sampling intervals can be simultaneously examined.
- Most comprehensive text import/export format available. All metadata and all of the 40+ colorimetric values can be exported for use in other programs.
- Charts with either rectangular or arbitrary patch layouts may be defined and measured.
- Supports 1, 2, 4, 5 and 10 nm sampled spectra from 380 to 780 nm, inclusive.
More Features of SpectraShop™ 5:
|Devices Supported||Measurement Types Supported|
|X-Rite i1Pro Rev A (Regular or UV)||•||M0, M2||•|
|X-Rite i1Pro Rev B (Regular or UV)||•||•||•||M0, M2||•|
|X-Rite i1Pro Rev D (Regular or UV)||•||•||•||M0, M2||•|
|X-Rite i1Pro 2
(aka Rev E)
|•||•||•||M0, M1, M2, M0+M1+M2||•|
|X-Rite i1Pro 3 and i1Pro3 Plus)||•||•||M0, M1, M2, M3, M0+M1+M2||•|
|X-Rite Spectrolino||•||M0, M1, M2||•|
|X-Rite ColorEye XTH||•|
|X-Rite eXact||M0, M1, M2,M3|
|Konica-Minolta FD-7||•||M0, M1, M2|
|Photo Research PR-655||•||•||•||•|
|Photo Research PR-670||•||•||•||•|
|X-Rite CGATS ASCII||•||•|
|Raw spectral data||•|
|Spectro 1 and Spectro 1 Pro||•|
|Solar Laser SDH||•|
|CIE XYZ||X, Y, Z, x, y,∑|
|CIELAB 1976||L*, a*, b*, C*, h|
|CIELUV 1976||L*, a*, b*, C*, h, s|
|CIECAM02||J, C, h, a, b|
|CIE 1964 UCS||u', v'|
|Intensity||cd/m^2, lux, W/(m^2 sr)|
|RGB||R, G, B|
|Indices||SNI, WI, TI|
|Density Status A||R/C, G/M, B/Y|
|Density Status E||R/C, G/M, B/Y|
|Density Status I||R/C, G/M, B/Y|
|Density Status M||R/C, G/M, B/Y|
|Density Status T||R/C, G/M, B/Y|
|Density Status V||V|